Belgium’s KBC Bank has tweeted that it will be adding support for Apple Pay as early as this summer in response to a customer’s question about whether the financial institution would ever support for the mobile payment service. The bank has since retracted its original statement, “now saying in a second tweet that Apple Pay is not yet in scope,” 9to5mac reports.
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments
- Mastercard to launch artificial intelligence bots for banks and merchants