PARTNER NEWS: “What we’re focused on is the mobile wallet,” NXP CEO Rick Clemmer has told CNBC in an interview in which he discusses the company’s smartphone products, growth in China and its partnership with Qualcomm. “The mobile wallet is really where we bring a unique proposition; we want to be able to supply that across the world with all of the leading smartphone companies to really make life easier and secure.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market