PayPal is letting its iOS mobile app users log in and access “virtually any part” of their PayPal wallet using Apple’s Touch ID. “When you log in to the latest PayPal app on a Touch ID-enabled iOS device, you’ll be asked if you want to enable Touch ID,” PayPal explains. “After a quick setup, simply use your fingerprint to log in and view your account, send money to friends, or access your digital wallet.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market