The Apple Store app for iOS has been updated with two-step authentication, meaning users will now need to enter both a password and a verification code sent to a trusted device before they can complete a purchase. Version 3.3 also lets users confirm their identity via Touch ID before gaining access to their order history and EasyPay receipts, or making reservations at brick-and-mortar Apple Stores, according to AppleInsider.
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet