Cashless vending machine technology provider USA Technologies (USAT) has announced it will be adding support for Android Pay, the NFC mobile payment solution unveiled by Google at the I/O event today. “Making Android Pay available to millions of Android users will present what we believe to be a fundamental shift in convenience and adoption for consumers,” says USAT CEO Stephen Herbert. The company rolled out support for Apple Pay earlier this year and has some 210,000 customer locations.
- Mastercard signs deal to roll out mobile payments in 33 African countries
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20
- French electronic wallets merge to create ‘universal mobile payment solution’
- Gemalto mobile security survey
- Stagecoach to deliver contactless payments on all its UK buses by 2018