US Bank cardmembers will be among the first to have access to Android Pay for credit and debit card transactions when the service launches later this year. “Android Pay gives our customers added value by providing another way to use their US Bank credit and debit cards to pay for purchases with their mobile devices,” says the bank’s Shailesh Kotwal. US Bank will announce more details on the service later in 2015.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks