Pinterest has demonstrated how developers could place ‘action buttons’ inside the app that would let users buy items or add them to wishlists. A grocery delivery service like Instacart for example could integrate ‘buy’ buttons into its recipe pins that would open a shopping cart in the app or site filled with the ingredients, TechCrunch reports.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway