Pinterest has demonstrated how developers could place ‘action buttons’ inside the app that would let users buy items or add them to wishlists. A grocery delivery service like Instacart for example could integrate ‘buy’ buttons into its recipe pins that would open a shopping cart in the app or site filled with the ingredients, TechCrunch reports.
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar