The French government is to accelerate the acceptance of contactless payments in the country by requiring that all terminals installed after January 2016 must be contactless-enabled. The goal is to ensure that all terminals will be able to accept contactless payments by 2020.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport