The French government is to accelerate the acceptance of contactless payments in the country by requiring that all terminals installed after January 2016 must be contactless-enabled. The goal is to ensure that all terminals will be able to accept contactless payments by 2020.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway