US houseware and home furnishing retailer Williams-Sonoma has launched a four-part video series that uses YouTube’s new “shoppable” technology to allow its online shoppers to buy the showcased products with a click through Visa Checkout. The first video is now live online while the following three will follow later this summer.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments