Consumer financial services provider Synchrony Financial will offer private label credit cardholders the ability to add their cards to Apple Pay, starting with retail partner JCPenney. “Synchrony Financial is committed to supporting the benefits our private label credit cards and patented Dual Cards offer, including loyalty and rewards programs, POS discounts and promotional financing, when customers choose to make payments with Apple Pay,” the company says.
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx
- FCC authorizes mysterious Apple product
- Android Pay users get free London travel and coffee
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks