Payments supplier Tsys has announced it will help support secure transactions and facilitate enablement for issuers in processing transactions from Apple Pay when it launches in the UK. “Through Tsys Enterprise Tokenization, issuers as well as retailers can take full advantage of Apple Pay,” Tsys says. “Tsys’ solutions support Apple Pay, the multiple parties in the payments ecosystem and the consumers they serve.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway