Lloyds Banking Group will begin offering Apple Pay to its Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers from autumn this year, following the service’s UK launch in July. “The way consumers fulfil their banking needs is changing in the UK… offering Apple Pay utilises the latest technology to respond to this ever-increasing demand,” says the group’s Stephen Noakes.
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx
- FCC authorizes mysterious Apple product
- Android Pay users get free London travel and coffee
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks