Lloyds Banking Group will begin offering Apple Pay to its Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers from autumn this year, following the service’s UK launch in July. “The way consumers fulfil their banking needs is changing in the UK… offering Apple Pay utilises the latest technology to respond to this ever-increasing demand,” says the group’s Stephen Noakes.
- Delhi commuters to get wearable travel cards
- School children test wearable payments in Singapore
- US banks unveil money-transfer app
- US banks told to improve cyber security
- Face recognition ticketing system unveiled