Secure NFC specialist Sequent Software has closed a funding round for an undisclosed sum that will be used to support its expansion into global markets. “Sequent’s products support the next wave of development in the wallet space, managing the complexity of mobile payments so that thousands of apps can use simple APIs to make payments at any store,” says the company’s David Haines.
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland