Visitors to Chile’s National, Estadio Monumental David Arellano and La Portada stadiums during the Copa America football tournament this month will be the first in Latin America to place orders and pay for food with their mobile phones using MasterCard’s Qkr! app. The service was introduced in Australia in 2012 and made available in UK restaurant chain Wagamama earlier this year.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway