US sports bar chain Twin Peaks will offer mobile payments through an integration with MyCheck at its locations in August. “The new Twin Peaks mobile app will allow customers to view, split and pay their bill using Apple Pay, PayPal, Google Wallet, debit or credit cards, order additional menu items and access exclusive rewards and special offers only redeemable in the app,” MyCheck says.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain