Swedish firm Seamless is preparing to roll out its mobile payments solution SEQR in the UK, with the first merchants expected to begin using the service at the end of the summer. The move follows the platform’s launch in the US earlier this month. “The UK will also be the first country in which SEQR will offer a prepaid account to process payments,” Seamless says.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain