Fans of Toronto Maple Leafs will be able to win prizes, interact with Legends Row and explore activities on their smartphones during the hockey team’s draft party via beacons from mobile proximity platform Rover. “Our priority is creating the best experience for our fans and the technology available through companies like Rover provides some exciting possibilities,” says Maple Leafs’ Shannon Hosford.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway