Drivers in Las Vegas can pick up offers from local businesses via 16 interactive on-street parking meters. The service is part of the City Connector project launched by MasterCard and fare collection systems provider Parkeon. “Customers can select any deals using the terminals’ interactive screens, after which the relevant coupons are immediately printed and redeemed at the POS when visiting the merchant,” Parkeon explains.
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration