Users of ING’s mobile banking app in the Netherlands can now use their voice or a fingerprint to authorise payments. “Customers previously could use voice control in the app and could log in with fingerprint recognition,” says the bank. “It is also possible from today to confirm payments in the app with your voice, or fingerprint for iOS devices equipped with Touch ID.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market