Apple has added an additional 23 banks and credit unions to the list of financial institutions that support Apple Pay in the US. “The expansion comes ahead of the international expansion for Apple Pay with a UK launch planned for later this month,” 9to5mac reports.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx