Apple has been granted a patent from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for an authentication system to allow owners to unlock content on their devices by taking a picture of their face. “The methods include processing a captured image of a user seeking to access a resource by conforming a subset of the image to a reference model,” the patent says.
- Intel to put Visa payments technology into connected devices
- Delhi commuters to get wearable travel cards
- School children test wearable payments in Singapore
- US banks unveil money-transfer app
- US banks told to improve cyber security