Mobile payment provider MyCheck has announced support for Apple Pay in the UK, enabling customers at participating restaurants to settle their bill using the mobile payments service. “When using Apple Pay with MyCheck, a customer can authorise a transaction through a restaurant’s native iOS app or via one of MyCheck’s partner apps with just the touch of a finger on Touch ID,” MyCheck says.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway