Google has confirmed it is testing a Purchases on Google service with a “limited number of retailers”, following rumours of the company’s plans in May. “When a shopper searches on mobile for a product such as women’s hoodies, she may see a shopping ad with ‘Buy on Google’ text,” Google says. “After clicking the ad, she’s taken to a retailer-branded product page hosted by Google.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway