Samsung has confirmed it began testing Samsung Pay with Korean credit card firm Samsung Card on July 15 for select customers in Korea. “Users of the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are the first to have access to Samsung Pay,” Samsung says. Rumours surfaced about the plans to trial the mobile payment solution earlier this month.
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade
- Battery-less smartwatch powered by body heat