American Express is now allowing customers to add corporate credit cards to Apple Pay. “Apple Pay allows American Express card members to add their eligible corporate card and pay with their mobile devices,” Amex says. American Express added Apple Pay for consumer cards and open small business cards in late 2014.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure