American Express is now allowing customers to add corporate credit cards to Apple Pay. “Apple Pay allows American Express card members to add their eligible corporate card and pay with their mobile devices,” Amex says. American Express added Apple Pay for consumer cards and open small business cards in late 2014.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport