PayPal has launched the new version of its PayPal Here card reader, equipped with contactless, in the UK following its unveiling in March. The reader “accepts contactless transactions payments from Visa, Maestro and MasterCard debit/credit cards along with Apple Pay,” PayPal writes in a blog post. “The new reader is set up to process transactions through chip and pin as well as those taken by swiping the magnetic stripe.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway