Samsung Pay will launch in Korea on 20 August and in the US on 28 September, the handset maker confirmed as it announced two new flagship devices in New York yesterday. “Samsung plans to roll out the service in the UK, Spain and China as well,” the company says of its fingerprint-secured NFC- and MST-based mobile payment offering. “Select US users of Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ and Note 5 will be able to participate in a beta trial from 25 August ahead of the 28 September launch.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway