Consumer financial services provider Synchrony Financial will offer its private label credit card holders the ability to access their cards through Samsung Pay when it launches in the US in September. “All of Synchrony Bank’s Payment Solutions and CareCredit cards are capable of being provisioned for Samsung Pay when it launches next month,” the company says.
- Samsung Pay boss reveals plans for ‘more aggressive expansion’
- UK supermarket chain trials NFC digital receipts
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America