European mPOS company SumUp has announced €10m (US$11.2m) in funding from investors including BBVA Ventures and Groupon, taking the company’s funding total to €50m. SumUp plans to use the investment to increase its footprint into 15 countries, roll out its payment platform that encompasses a payments gateway, in-house hardware and operations systems, and to support the development of new services.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway