European mPOS company SumUp has announced €10m (US$11.2m) in funding from investors including BBVA Ventures and Groupon, taking the company’s funding total to €50m. SumUp plans to use the investment to increase its footprint into 15 countries, roll out its payment platform that encompasses a payments gateway, in-house hardware and operations systems, and to support the development of new services.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks