Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Gear S2, its latest smartwatch which includes NFC for payments. “Samsung is working to expand the usability of wearables,” the company says, “including smart car keys, residential room keys and remote controls to manage a connected home.” The Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic will be showcased at Tempodrum, Berlin this week.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks