US-based First Internet Bank is letting customers log in to their mobile banking app by scanning their eye, using Eyeprint ID technology, rather than entering a user ID and password. “Eyeprint ID technology captures an image of the eye and matches the unique vein pattern to verify identity,” the bank says. It added support for Apple’s Touch ID in May.
- Delhi commuters to get wearable travel cards
- School children test wearable payments in Singapore
- US banks unveil money-transfer app
- US banks told to improve cyber security
- Face recognition ticketing system unveiled