Samsung has confirmed its mobile payment service Samsung Pay will be made available on its recently unveiled Gear S2 smartwatch from November, Droid Life reports. The device will also let wearers make Alipay barcode payments in Beijing and Shanghai, store digital coupons through FidMe and unlock Yale Real Living Locks using Yale Digital Keys stored on the smartwatch.
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet