Samsung Pay is averaging 25,000 new users and more than US$620,000 in transactions per day since its launch in Korea last month. “Samsung EVP Injong Rhee said in an interview the firm will likely launch new mid- and low-tier smartphones compatible with Samsung Pay next year,” Reuters reports.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes