Customers of UK banks Lloyds Bank and Halifax are reporting that they have successfully added their cards to Apple Pay. “We’re currently in the process of enabling our systems for Apple Pay,” Lloyds told NFC World. “We’re rolling out our full roll-out to customers shortly.” Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes