Customers of UK banks Lloyds Bank and Halifax are reporting that they have successfully added their cards to Apple Pay. “We’re currently in the process of enabling our systems for Apple Pay,” Lloyds told NFC World. “We’re rolling out our full roll-out to customers shortly.” Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway