Customers of UK banks Lloyds Bank and Halifax are reporting that they have successfully added their cards to Apple Pay. “We’re currently in the process of enabling our systems for Apple Pay,” Lloyds told NFC World. “We’re rolling out our full roll-out to customers shortly.” Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland