The number of MasterPass transactions in Europe has increased at an average 40% every month for the last six months and the online payment solution is now accepted at over a quarter of a million retailers around the world, MasterCard has revealed. “MasterPass is shaping the future of online commerce and is providing consumers with a shortcut to what counts,” says MasterCard Europe president Javier Perez.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain