The UK’s Lloyds Banking Group has confirmed that its Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers can use Apple Pay from today, following reports last week that customers had successfully added their cards to the mobile payment service. Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway