The UK’s Lloyds Banking Group has confirmed that its Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers can use Apple Pay from today, following reports last week that customers had successfully added their cards to the mobile payment service. Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain