More than one in ten Apple Watch owners (13%) voted Apple Pay as the feature they like best about their device, 451 Research has found. Notifications were top with 49%, followed by health and fitness monitoring (41%), aesthetics/design (30%), touch screen (20%), ease of use (18%) and user interface (17%).
- Gemalto mobile security survey
- Stagecoach to deliver contactless payments on all its UK buses by 2018
- Azimo adds Siri money transfers
- Eckoh and Worldpay conduct first telephone-based Apple Pay transaction
- Android Pay launches in Hong Kong