Apple has added 46 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, taking the total to more than 500. “Some important firms in the update include Citizens Bank, E-Trade Bank and the credit unions for MIT, Johns Hopkins and McGraw-Hill,” Apple Insider reports.
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure
- Samsung Pay boss reveals plans for ‘more aggressive expansion’
- UK supermarket chain trials NFC digital receipts
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app