PARTNER NEWS: In a blog published this week, digital security giant Gemalto discusses the launch of Android Pay and the impact it will make on the industry. “Now that the majority of US consumers have access to mobile payments, we’re excited to see how the industry developers,” writes Gemalto’s Rémi de Fouchier. “It’s looking like 2016 might be the year that NFC mobile payments finally hit the mainstream.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway