Chase has introduced Android and iOS apps for Chase Freedom cardholders that allow them to redeem cashback rewards at the register on their mobile phone. “Redeem by selecting the merchant and enter the amount of rewards to use,” Chase says. “Pay using a custom e-gift card created directly on the device.” Participating retailers include Starbucks, Target, Toys R Us, TGI Fridays and Regal Entertainment Group.
- Gemalto mobile security survey
- Stagecoach to deliver contactless payments on all its UK buses by 2018
- Azimo adds Siri money transfers
- Eckoh and Worldpay conduct first telephone-based Apple Pay transaction
- Android Pay launches in Hong Kong