Apple has begun rolling out its latest software update, iOS 9, which brings store credit cards and reward cards to Apple Pay. “Soon you’ll be able to add your favourite store credit cards and reward cards to your Wallet app to make purchases and redeem rewards,” the company says. Apple announced its plans to add loyalty cards to its mobile payment service in June 2015.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade