Apple has begun rolling out its latest software update, iOS 9, which brings store credit cards and reward cards to Apple Pay. “Soon you’ll be able to add your favourite store credit cards and reward cards to your Wallet app to make purchases and redeem rewards,” the company says. Apple announced its plans to add loyalty cards to its mobile payment service in June 2015.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding