Indian retail conglomerate Future Group is in the process of launching its own mobile wallet, CEO Kishore Biyani has revealed. “In the next two years, we will have more than 40 wallet companies in the country; there has to be value addition in whatever idea you do. We are also launching our wallet now,” Biyani told visitors to the India Retail Forum (IRF), Business Standard reports.
- Samsung Pay boss reveals plans for ‘more aggressive expansion’
- UK supermarket chain trials NFC digital receipts
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America