Indian retail conglomerate Future Group is in the process of launching its own mobile wallet, CEO Kishore Biyani has revealed. “In the next two years, we will have more than 40 wallet companies in the country; there has to be value addition in whatever idea you do. We are also launching our wallet now,” Biyani told visitors to the India Retail Forum (IRF), Business Standard reports.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain