Close to six in ten US consumers (59%) have not yet got an EMV card and only 32% of those who have are aware that the US is moving to EMV payments, ABI Research has found. “67% indicated they have not received information from their credit card issuer or bank explaining what EMV means and how it will impact them,” the company adds.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade