Some 20,000 online retailers in the UK that use Verifone’s Payware Ocius m-commerce gateway will now be able to accept online payments through Barclays’ mobile payments app Pingit. “Verifone and Barclays will also look at broadening the acceptance of Pingit via Verifone at physical retail and POS payment terminals,” Barclays says. The partnership expands Pingit to a total of 90,000 online stores.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments