T-Mobile has reportedly begun pushing software updates to Samsung Pay supporting devices ahead of the mobile payment service’s launch in the US, expected today. “The update contains mostly tweaks to Samsung Pay,” Android Headlines reports. AT&T is also pushing out an Android 5.1.1 update for both the Samsung S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge that brings with it the addition of Samsung Pay, according to Android Central.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade