Just one in four cybersecurity experts (23%) believe that mobile payments are secure and can keep personal information safe, the 2015 Mobile Payment Security Study from IT professional association ISACA has found. 47% say mobile payments are not secure and 30% are unsure. “87% expect to see an increase in mobile payment data breaches over the next 12 months, yet 42% of respondents have used this payment method in 2015,” the association says.
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables