Just one in four cybersecurity experts (23%) believe that mobile payments are secure and can keep personal information safe, the 2015 Mobile Payment Security Study from IT professional association ISACA has found. 47% say mobile payments are not secure and 30% are unsure. “87% expect to see an increase in mobile payment data breaches over the next 12 months, yet 42% of respondents have used this payment method in 2015,” the association says.
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events