A teardown conducted by iFixit shows that Apple has included NXP’s 66V10 controller in the new iPhone 6s models — a different chip to the 65V10 module included in the iPhone 6. NXP declined to comment on the differences between the two parts when asked by NFC World.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure