‘The Evolution of Host Card Emulation and Tokenisation’, a 15-page white paper produced by South Korea-based smart card and mobile payment solution provider Kona International, is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. The paper provides an overview of the evolution of card payments from magnetic stripe cards to EMV, contactless cards, NFC, host card emulation (HCE) and tokenization and posits that HCE with tokenization will ultimately become “the order of the day” in both the developed and developing world.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure