More than six in ten US credit card holders don’t yet have a chip-enabled card, a survey conducted by CreditCards.com with Princeton Survey Research Associates International reveals. “Just 32% of respondents said they have a credit or debit card with a smart chip,” the company says. The findings come as the EMV liability shift takes place across the US today.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway