More than six in ten US credit card holders don’t yet have a chip-enabled card, a survey conducted by CreditCards.com with Princeton Survey Research Associates International reveals. “Just 32% of respondents said they have a credit or debit card with a smart chip,” the company says. The findings come as the EMV liability shift takes place across the US today.
- Take part in our ‘Lessons learned from implementing HCE’ webinar today
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE