Samsung is to run a seven city tour to promote the launch of Samsung Pay in the US. “Samsung will give consumers in Austin, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles a special opportunity to unlock special offers and prizes through Samsung Pay,” the company says. The service launched in the US this week.
- Alipay gains acceptance in US and Europe
- EMVCo and Fido to deliver biometric authentication standards for mobile payments
- Mastercard adds online Masterpass payments to Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Microsoft Wallet
- Blockchain authentication for mobile transactions
- Intel to put Visa payments technology into connected devices